The 13th episode of the EdTech Crowd podcast is now available! 🚀
This episode's guest was Justyna Orlowska, Head of Centrum GovTech.
Justyna Orłowska as the head of GovTech Poland is responsible for driving digital transformation across the country's public sector. Under Orłowska's leadership, GovTech Poland has launched a number of groundbreaking initiatives also in public education. Her main project Future Labs (Laboratoria Przyszłości) was one of the biggest investments in Polish Education delivered in very fast 1 year period.
In this episode, you will learn:
- the background story behind preparations for the Future Labs project;
- what are the other projects GovTech prepares in Polish education?
- how does Justyna see cooperation with EdTech start-ups from a governmental perspective?
- what does she recommend for future EdTech founders?
- how does she predict the future of education?