Accelerator of the European Digital Education Hub
The European Commission’s Digital Education Hub is looking for education innovations to be scaled across Europe. If you are looking to bring digital education prototype or solution to Europe, challenge it in different education contexts and ultimately grow your innovation, we invite you to join the Accelerator Programme of the European Digital Education Hub.
The programme helps the education and training sectors to take substantial steps in developing digital education by accelerating a hand-picked selection of innovative prototypes. The end-goal is to support the development of innovative and unique best practices that will bring added value to education and training.
As a part of the 6-month accelerator programme, you will benefit from:
- Training and mentoring focused on educational and business development and growth
- Testing your prototype in an innovative learning lab or in a real-life setting
- Peer learning, community building, entrepreneurial learning
- Showcasing at a pan-European level
Are you interested?
Apply to the Digital Education Accelerator before May 15th at 23:59 CET. There are two steps to take to submit your application:
- Click here to register the Hub, then continue to “Accelerator” channel – and access more information on the Call for applications. NB, Your registration for the Hub will take a couple of days.
- Fill in this form to submit your application to the Digital Education Accelerator.
If you have any questions, please send an email to email@example.com
The European Digital Education Hub is an initiative of the European Commission, funded by the Erasmus+ programme (2021-2027) and operated by a consortium of 11 organisations led by DAAD, under a service contract with the European Education and Culture Executive Agency (EACEA).